Friday, August 8, 2008

Two Choices... Which one to take ?

I am in that point in my life, where i am finding two choices in front of me and without knowing which one to take. The fact is till now, i didnt thought too much about my life. but now, i started ...

In one side my parents are trying hard to convince me to get married. in the other side, i am hearing my mind saying, its time for my startup.but again here my worst enemy is fears and inhibitions (as usual). what if i fail... .

y'day, i saw this movie "The matrix". Here, at one point, the main character is being given the choice of taking either the blue pill or the red pill. if he takes blue pill, he can remain ignorant of the fact that he is living in a world of illusion and will allow him to live as he is . the red pill will give him the freedom to view things as they really are.

Now i am imagining myself in that situation. what to do ? How can i take a path, that i dont know, to achieve something,which i never know ?

My decision : Red and the Blue pills are still in my hands. I have decided to hold on till my brain gets settled . :)

“To every man there comes in his lifetime that special moment when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered a chance to do a very special thing, unique to him and fitted to his talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds him unprepared or unqualified for the work which would be his finest hour.” - Winston Churchill

No comments: