Friday, August 8, 2008

Are you in Panic ?

We often make serious mistakes by giving undue importance to people who can least affect our life and in most cases u will give undue worth for meeting with such persons.

Result : you will be in a state of panic. Now the adrenalin will be pumping heavily and your blood will be rushed from brain to other parts of body. The beauty with the state of panic is that, once u enter this state, it will increase steadily making it very difficult to come out of it.

I am referring to my situation, the same time last year. one fine day, i reached office, was in a very good mood, hearing music from my ipod, read all my mails and was about to start the work. then it happened. my manager gave a call and asked me to meet him. It was sooo unexpected. I started to panic. With myself heavily immersed in panic state, i entered his room. By the time i saw him, i was almost in an unconsious state.

After that, whenever i think of that incident, i dont know, what made me give undue importance to him and that meeting. Then one fine day, i got the answer. Panic happens only when you are going to encounter something, which is unexpected. And in my opinion, it can happen only when u have given undue importance to something, which is not worth.

Life has change a lot after this. Now i have to meet my manager, i am taking a breath, make sure that the meeting is not being given undue importance and taking another deep breathe, and now i am entering his cabin consiously.

see u guys soon. :)

No comments: