Friday, June 5, 2009

Fear - a Paradox ?

This is one of the most confusing word i have loved in my life :). True,humans have advanced of fear and we hate fear at same time. If not fear, our ancestors would have not explored a life beyond jungles. The fear of death made people to optimize time utilization that resulted in inventions. Sadly, due to fear millions are suffering mental depression.
What made me to think of fear ? I have long wanted to step into the entrepreneur shoes but the fear factor is pulling me back- the same fear that made the world to come where it is now. Its the fear of losing a stable 9-5 job, its the fear of failure, its the fear of society, its the fear of future. But again, the fruits of fear that we are enjoying now is pushing me ahead. What else can i say for a word which i love and hate at the same time. we needs it, but we dont need it. Thus the word FEAR appears as a paradox to me.

1 comment:

Harley said...

too nice.. i too beleive now that , yes, it is a Paradox.. Something that is good and bad, and that thing that becomes a good or bad depending on the way we tackle it.
good Post dude..